- Образ жизни
- Основные и возможные проблемы
- Techniques and Special Abilities
- In the RPG
- Атаки TM/HM
- The battle[edit | edit source]
- Combat Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Video Game Appearances
- Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Атаки от Тренера
- Character History
- Location comparisons[edit | edit source]
Они рождаются со способностью дышать под водой и иммунитетом к кислоте. Яйца самки черных драконов откладывают в болотах, топях, где их совершенно невозможно найти! И до самого вылупления яйца должны лежать в растворе кислоты. С самого рождения они обладают беспредельной жестокостью и жутким голодом. Юные дракончики готовы идти на все, чтобы получить очередную порцию еды. Впрочем, если мясо само не прыгает им в рот, от растительного рациона они тоже не отказываются. С возрастом дракон становится все более сильным и злобным. Он постоянно кичится своей силой, отбирает у окружающих вещи просто по праву сильного. А к старости он начинает любить находиться среди награбленного в своем логове. Он практически никуда не уходит от родной пещеры и охотится в прилежащем озере или болоте, что, впрочем, одно и то же, если там побывал дракон.
- Manga and anime
Staff Officer Black kicks Goku
Staff Officer Black is proficient with firearms, as seen with his gun usage. Black is also a capable hand-to-hand combatant and possibly the strongest member of the Red Ribbon Army as he tells Goku he will not go down as easily as the others. However, he proves to be no match for Goku. Goku also implies that Black was weaker than Mercenary Tao since he mentioned after the first fight that he wasn’t much of a challenge compared to him, although that could also be due to a combination of both his increase in strength from nearly being killed and his training under Korin.
Black fights mainly with the use of a Battle Jacket.
- Statements according to authors and guidebooks
The movie pamphlet for Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might states that Black has a power level of 150.
Основные и возможные проблемы
Выращивание колеуса не требует особенных усилий и уймы времени, поскольку относится к неприхотливым растениям. Но цветоводы сталкиваются с такими трудностями, как:
- Выбрасывание цветоносов, которое сигнализирует о дефиците количества азота в грунте.
- Повисшая листва. Это свидетельствует о недостатки влажности или повышенной температуре воздуха.
- Сбрасывание листьев. Причиной этого являются низкие температурные показатели и некачественный полив.
- Поблеклость листьев. Если листва потеряла блеск и стала выглядеть безжизненно, то растение атаковали вредители (тля, клещи, белокрылки).
- Вытягивание растение, что наблюдается при недостаточном освещении и несвоевременной обрезки.
Важно! При появлении вредителей нужно обработать растение специальными средствами, предназначенными для комнатных цветов.
Роскошный черный дракон, фото, которого завораживают и впечатляют своим необычным внешним видом, является популярным комнатным растением
Уход за ним несложный, колеус взамен на заботу и внимание придаст интерьеру изысканности и создаст в помещении тепло и уют
В заключении предлагаем вам посмотреть, как можно украсить колеусами свой сад или дачу:
|Temporary event sprites|
|Holidays 2011Standard female||–||–||–|
|Holiday 2011Standard male||–||–||–|
|Holiday 2011Alternate female||–|
|Holiday 2011Alternate male||–|
|Halloween 2012Standard female||–||–||–|
|Halloween 2012Alternate female||–||–||–|
|Halloween 2012Alternate male||–||–||–|
|Original egg comparison||Standard||Alternate|
Techniques and Special Abilities
Shadow GT Goku uses his Power Pole
- Flight/Hikou – Black Smoke Shenron has the ability to fly thanks to the wings on his back (and this, without the use of ki). He does not possess wings when he first appears in the spin-off manga Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission, but is still capable of flight.
- Evil Glare – Black Smoke Shenron’s eyes glow red. Named in the Dragon Ball Collectible Card Game.
- Black Smoke Shenron is able to produce black smoke, allowing him to awaken the seven Shadow Dragons, create fighters, or trap and restrain his opponents as shown in Victory Mission.
Shadow GT Goku uses his Spirit Bomb
- Shadow Domination – The act of releasing the Shadow Dragons in their normal shadowy form. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
- Shadow Goku – Black Smoke Shenron is able to create a powerful shadow version of GT Goku in Dragon Ball Heroes and the spin-off manga Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission. This shadow copy of Goku can use a Full Power Energy Wave attack, the Spirit Shock Kiai technique, and also a Spirit Bomb, as well as conjure up a shadow version of the Power Pole.
- Transformation – In the JM7 trailer for Dragon Ball Heroes, Black Smoke Shenron displays the ability to allow Broly to transform into a Great Ape and then into a Super Saiyan 4 by surrounding him with shadows (presumably channeling Blutz Waves through them).
- Dark Dragon – When one of the seven Shadow Dragon utilizes this attack, Black Smoke Shenron appears to aid them.
Black Smoke Shenron laughing at the idea of granting wishes
Black Smoke Shenron’s personality also reflects the negative energy that was used to create him. While Shenron was well mannered and spoke appropriately, Black Smoke Shenron is foul-mouthed and impolite to those who summoned him, as shown when Pan tried to tell him how to act like an eternal dragon. He also smokes cigars and blows his smoke at those who summoned him to show he has no interest in granting wishes. Mr. Popo notes that this is not the first time an evil dragon has appeared, stating that the dragon’s malice destroyed planet Eros and every star in its galaxy.
In the RPG
Black dragon from Manual of Monsters.
This section contains information from the Warcraft RPG which is considered non-canon.
- The dragon is a large, thickly-built creature with a massive chest and a long, sinuous neck. Its hide is a rich, lustrous black with large scales that are supple yet hard as rock. A crest made of peaked bone spikes runs from its head and down its back, and bristles as the great beast grows angry. Its fangs shine a coppery-red, and deep inside its mouth a constant sulphurous light emits a faint glow.
Black dragons are associated with earth. The term «dragon» is sometimes used instead of the term «mature» to describe the adult phase of a black dragon’s lifecycle, between adolescence and becoming a wyrm. They are 100–500 years old.
Black dragons are large creatures that are carnivorous. They spend their time hunting, as well as watching the various wars around the world, and can often be found torturing prisoners, animals, or anything else unfortunate enough to fall into their care. A black dragon is a large, thickly-built creature with a massive chest and a long, sinuous neck. Its hide is a rich, lustrous black with large scales that are supple yet hard as rock. A crest made of peaked bone spikes runs from its head and down its back, and bristles when the great beast grows angry. Its fangs shine a coppery-red, and deep inside its mouth a constant sulphurous light emits a faint glow. Most civilized races say that black dragons have a cruel, callous look to their serpentine faces. Black dragons do not shed individual scales, but rather molt once a year — usually by spending a week resting within a lava flow of an active volcano, which peels off and consumes their discarded skin. The skin of a black dragon nearing its molt grows dull and grey.
Most black dragons appear with their horns and wings in a shade of orange to brown, but a few females appear with purplish wings and horns. Deathwing himself appears black, plated with adamantium, with fiery veins running across his body.
Black Dragon Society
The Aspect of the black flight, Deathwing, is one of the fiercest and most evil creature in existence. In his lifetime, he has destroyed many ancient cities. Deathwing often makes deals with intelligent races, trading members of his dragonflight for slaves and humanoid torture subjects.
Black dragons were once earthwarders, caring for stone and mountain and using their formidable abilities to cause the rise and fall of terrain. They were to maintain boundaries between the races so that none would fall to war over land. They maintained this purpose for a time, living in relative harmony with other races and shaping the land to better use. At this time, Deathwing was known as Neltharion. When Neltharion was influenced by the Old Gods he no longer was Neltharion but became Deathwing. He began a policy opposite his charge by the titans. He lowered mountains so that races would mingle and destroyed land so that the races would fight each other. His occupation became death. They traded their powers of earth for the powers of fire and magma.
All other dragons of Azeroth fight against Deathwing’s flight.
They are also very hateful to other except their flight, when in mortal form.
Although overconfident, black dragons are canny. On spotting a target, black dragons may make a snap decision to attack rather than following and considering the enemy party’s size or strength. Still, they will not land until all ranged fire has ended and the enemy seems routed. Black dragons will not remain committed to battle unless certain they can win or unless the enemy taunts them beyond the point of reason. They are not interested in material possessions and are more than willing to leave behind physical goods. They are drawn to prisoners, particularly nobles and children. If the situation seems desperate, a black dragon will flee with a prisoner in each clawed fist. Although they are not as large as some other dragonflights, they use daring and savage intellect to entrap and destroy their enemies. Black dragons prefer to flame their prey, trapping targets on dangerous ground before swooping in for the kill. They are vicious fighters and rarely retreat. They are most often encountered alone, as they are jealous of sharing kills with another. Still, families with a new clutch of drakes or a clutch of enslaved black dragons are not unknown.
Staff Officer Black is a tall, dark-skinned man. He is bald, has black eyebrows, and large red lips giving him an appearance similar to blackface (most likely a coincidence, considering that many secondary and minor characters of every ethnicity in every series have large lips), as well as a thin, barely visible moustache. He is seen wearing pinstriped grey slacks, a white, long-sleeved dress shirt with black armbands and the Red Ribbon Army insignia on the sleeves, black dress shoes and a black tie. He also wears a black blazer over his shirt, which has a red ribbon pinned to it.
He was redesigned in The Path to Power, where he is given a slightly lighter skin tone than before (though still dark compared to most of the characters), his prominent lips are absent, he has a full set of hair, and his moustache is made slightly more apparent.
|TM58||Сброс с Неба||Летающий||Физ||60||100%||10||16|
|TM78||Удар в Землю||Земляной||Физ||60||100%||20||32|
The battle[edit | edit source]
Main article: King Black Dragon/Strategies
A group of players take on the King Black Dragon.
In addition to his damaging attacks, the King Black Dragon can also poison the player and reduce the player’s stats. It is strongly recommended to bring anti-poison (Antidote++ is preferred) and stat-restoring potions such as Super restores.
His dragonfire is significantly stronger than normal dragonfire, with a max hit of 65 with no protection, 15 with the Anti-dragon shield or Dragonfire shield, and is completely blocked with both the shield and Antifire potion. Because the max damage is so high, the player should always have one of these shields equipped.
In addition to his regular dragonfire, the King Black Dragon has three unblockable breath attacks: Poison, Shock, and Freeze. Although an antifire potion reduces damage from these attacks by 75%, it will only nullify all damage from the regular dragonfire. With the anti-dragon shield or equivalent equipped, they only deal up to 10 damage. Protect from Magic does not protect against or reduce damage of dragonfire when an anti-dragon shield or equivalent is equipped. However, if no anti-dragon shield is equipped, Protect from Magic will reduce the max hit of these attacks from 50 to 15.
Combat Achievements[edit | edit source]
The following Combat Achievement tasks involve the King Black Dragon.
|King Black Dragon Novice||Kill the King Black Dragon 10 times.||Easy||Kill count|
|King Black Dragon Champion||Kill the King Black Dragon 50 times.||Medium||Kill count|
|Claw Clipper||Kill the King Black Dragon with the Protect from Melee prayer activated.||Medium||Mechanical|
|Hide Penetration||Kill the King Black Dragon with a stab weapon.||Medium||Restriction|
|Antifire Protection||Kill the King Black Dragon with an antifire potion active and an antidragon shield equipped.||Medium||Restriction|
|Who Is the King Now?||Kill The King Black Dragon 10 times in a privately rented instance without leaving the instance.||Hard||Stamina|
- Monster Guide, 40
- Monster Guide, 41
- Dark Factions, 142
- Manual of Monsters, 28
- Warcraft III manual, 86
- ^ Manual of Monsters, 29
- Dark Factions, 147
- Night of the Dragon, pg 173
- (HTML). Official World of Warcraft Community Site, History, Chapter 1. Retrieved on 2008-05-14.
- Warcraft III manual, 142
- Day of the Dragon, 345
- The Well of Eternity, 245
- ^ The Sundering, 346-347
- Lands of Mystery, 96
- Lands of Mystery, 97
- Manual of Monsters, 33
- Day of the Dragon, 359-360
- Day of the Dragon, 53
- Beyond the Dark Portal, chapter 8
- Beyond the Dark Portal, 349
- Day of the Dragon, 3
- World of Warcraft: The Magazine Issue 1, 11
- Day of the Dragon, 321-368
- «Blackwing Lair» (HTML). Official World of Warcraft Community Site. Retrieved on 2008-05-14.
Video Game Appearances
Officer Black in Origins 2
Staff Officer Black is a boss in Dragon Ball Z: Super Gokuden: Totsugeki-Hen. He is a boss in his Battle Jacket in Dragon Ball 3: Gokuden and Super Gokuden: Totsugeki-Hen. Staff Officer Black is both a boss and playable character using the Battle Jacket in Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure. Using the Battle Jacket, he is also the last boss of the Red Ribbon Army Saga in Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo and in Dragon Ball: Origins 2.
Staff Officer Black appears in cutscenes in Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Son Goku Densetsu, in the opening cinematic of Dragon Ball Z: Sagas, and he is seen with other members of the Red Ribbon Army in the background of the RRA Headquarters battle stage in the arcade game Dragon Ball Z 2: Super Battle.
In Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, Staff Officer Black appears as a playable character and fights without his Battle Jacket. Like Red Ribbon Soldier and Murasaki, he uses a Jetpack to fly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
King Black Dragon as he appears on the Postbag from the Hedge stamp.
- King Black Dragon appears on one of the seven Postbag from the Hedge stamps.
- Engaging in combat with the King Black Dragon while not having any form of dragonfire protection gives unique messages in the player’s chatbox when they are harmed by the various types of dragonfire:
- Freezing: You’re chilled to the bone by the dragon’s icy breath!
- Poison: You’re badly scalded by the dragon’s toxic breath!
- Shocking: You’re zapped by the dragon’s shocking breath!
- Burning: You’re horribly burnt by the dragon’s fiery breath!
- The King Black Dragon can talk, as seen in A Tail of Two Cats. During the final cutscene, he is visited by Bob the Jagex Cat. During the chat between the King and Bob, R4ng3rNo0b889 attempts to solo the King, is unable to damage him, and is killed in one hit as he had no dragonfire protection at all.
|Black dragon||Strongest monster in RuneScape||Kalphite Queen|
Staff Officer Black
Officer Black with Commander Red
Commander Red and Staff Officer Black in the manga
Black advises Red to leave the base
Staff Officer Black
Staff Officer Black
Goku punches Black in the gut
Staff Officer Black kills Commander Red
Staff Officer Black holds the Dragon Balls after executing Red
Black after getting hit by Goku
Moments before death
Black redesigned by Akira Toriyama (Supplemental Daizenshuu)
Black goes mad from the knowledge of Red’s deceit
Officer Black in The Path to Power
Officer Black in his hovercar
Officer Black in his hovercar
Officer Black controls the giant Battle Jacket
Officer Black mad
Officer Black teases Goku
Officer Black defeated
Officer Black in Advanced Adventure
Officer Black in Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
Black laughing as he thinks he’s killed Goku
Fulfilled Dreams Staff Officer Black card from Dokkan Battle
Trivia[edit | edit source]
A stamp featuring the King Black Dragon from a postbag
- The King Black Dragon can talk, as seen in A Tail of Two Cats, One of a Kind and 2015 Christmas event.
- Multiple King Black Dragons exist, as shown with the presence of Verak Lith and Verak Little.
- The dragonkin research book refers to the King Black Dragon as «Verak Kreath Draekun«, which is «King Black Dragon» translated literally into the dragonkin language.
- For a while after the Evolution of Combat, despite being a boss monster, the King Black Dragon could be tagged, allowing the player who hit him first to receive the drop even if they did little or no damage. This has been fixed.
- It was revealed in the April 2011 BTS that the Kalphite Queen and the King Black Dragon were due to be married on 29 April , to coincide with the wedding of Prince William of Wales and Miss Catherine Middleton in the United Kingdom. However this turned out to be a marketing ploy by Diango.
- The examine text «The biggest, meanest dragon around» wasn’t true after Queen Black Dragon
A while after the Queen Black Dragon was released, when you killed a King Black Dragon, the Adventurer’s log said: «I killed a King Black Dragon, the biggest, meanest dragon around.» After its graphical update the adventurer’s log was also changed to «I killed a King Black Dragon, which was once the biggest, meanest dragon around.»
was released, as the Queen Black Dragon is much, much bigger and stronger than the King Black Dragon. His examine was changed due to this, to «Was the biggest, meanest dragon around.»
- According to his Top Trumps card, he is 10 metres tall and is over 13,000 years old, meaning he was created in or before the First Age, assuming that the commonly assumed lengths of the ages are accurate.
- The King Black Dragon was made available to free-to-play players on 29 February . He is currently the only monster to drop dragon bones outside of Daemonheim or the Wilderness on free-to-play worlds.
- He used to have a damage cap of 5,000 for a normal attack, and 6,000 on a critical hit.
- As of 1 February , the highest kill count for this boss was 48,352 kills.
This had increased to 69,684 by 13 December 2018.
- His left head breathes freezing dragonfire, his middle head breathes shocking dragonfire, and his right head breathes poisonous dragonfire (from his perspective). All three heads breathe regular dragonfire as one.
- Despite being apparent «royalty», the King Black Dragon does not drop royal dragonhide.
The history of the Black Dragon gang is based around the notion of generations. Basically, a generation is an «era» of the gang, beginning and ending with the rise and retirement of a President. Some generations are simple successions, just the same gang with a new President, while others are complete renovations from their predecessors, with different members, uniforms and even different values.
The 1st Generation was the foundation of the Black Dragon, created with Shinichiro Sano as its head. It was a noble gang that didn’t like to involve itself with dishonorable criminal activities such as drug trafficking and murder. In this generation, Takeomi Akashi was the vice president, with Wakasa Imaushi and Keizo Arashi as captains.
Founding of Black Dragon
The 8th Generation was led by Izana Kurokawa. It was during this era of the gang when it started to get corrupted, with its members engaging in needless violence. This is also the time that a young Seishu Inui would enter its ranks.
The 9th Generation was led by Shion Madarame. Nothing much is known about this generation, but it was the reason the Tokyo Manji Gang was formed. It was also defeated by the latter.
The 10th Generation was led by Taiju Shiba. It was a violent gang, although still holding the principles of the First Generation’s goal. In this generation, Seishu Inui and Hajime Kokonoi were both appointed as captains.
The 11th Generation was led by Takemichi Hanagaki. Unlike the previous generations, this generation is under Toman’s rule. Seishu Inui was the temporary president, making an attempt to «revive» the Black Dragons following the rules of the 1st Generation, before being changed, becoming the Vice-President of this generation.
Атаки от Тренера
Черные драконы предпочитают нападать на свою цель из засады, используя окружающую обстановку для маскировки. Их любимые цели — люди, которых они иногда преследуют в течение нескольких минут, пытаясь оценить их силу и богатство еще до атаки. Действуя против группы людей или огромного существа, дракон перед атакой ждет, пока жертва ослабнет под влиянием трясины. Черные драконы так же обычно используют свое дыхание до того, как перейти в ближний бой. При сражении в заросших болотах и трясинах, черные драконы пытаются оставаться в воде или вдоль побережья; многочисленные деревья и покрытые листвой навесы ограничивают их маневренность в полете. Если они сталкиваются с слишком сильным соперником, черные драконы попытаются улететь из поля зрения врага не оставляя следов, а затем спрятаться в глубоком омуте или трясине.
Будучи существом необычайно ленивым по своей природе, вместо убийства или сражения с неудачливым искателем приключений черный дракон скорее предложит ему сделку, пообещав сохранить жизнь за услугу. В конце концов, зачем съедать одного изнуренного странника, если можно отправить его в близлежащий город, поручив отправлять на обед дракону одну жертву за другой взамен на защиту территорий? Черный дракон хитростью создает для себя выгодные условия.
The Green Chaos crystal that Rita Repulsa gave Scorpina became charged with green chaos energy it collected from fighting Tommy. When Tommy, Jason, and Zack started arguing at the Command Center, the crystal opened a portal (And blew up half the Center) allowing the Black Dragon to emerge in a gigantic size. He shrunk down and confronted the rangers, offering them a chance to surrender but they refused. He walked right through the rangers, seemingly trying to drain their powers every chance he got. Most of the rangers escaped Black Dragon in the pocket dimension but he manages to grab Billy and knock him out. When Rita and her forces arrive at the wreckage, Black Dragon uses Billy’s power coin and the Green Chaos crystal to tap directly into the Morphin Grid and absorb Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly’s powers.
It was later destroyed when Billy and Tommy shut down its power core which seemingly killed them both when it exploded (apparently self-destructed by it’s pilot).
It soon turned out that the Black Dragon was a zord-like machine, reconstructed using parts from the Dragonzord, controlled by a new Mysterious Ranger from an alternate universe. TV STORY-Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Boom! Studios) Issue 9
Following Black Dragon’s death, his husk was used by Trini as a suit of armor. TV STORY-Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Boom! Studios) Issue 16
In preparation for the last stand against Lord Drakkon, the Black Dragon armor was donned by Trini’s counterpart from the World of the Coinless. TV STORY-Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Boom! Studios) Issue 30
Location comparisons[edit | edit source]
In Taverley Dungeon, black dragons are found in the western wing of the dungeon. There are two spots; a common and slayer area. The common area only contains two black dragons(safe-spottable behind the ladder), while the slayer area has twelve black dragons. The black dragons in the slayer only area can only be killed when assigned black dragons; players will be stopped by Slieve if they attempt to attack them off-task. The common area requires a dusty key or 70 Agility (boostable) to reach the dragons, while the slayer area can be accessed by steps near the entrance.
The Evil Chicken’s Lair has four black dragons, the most out of any common area. Black dragons here require starting Sir Amik Varze’s subquest in Recipe for Disaster, and until the dragon token is redeemed, they will only drop it and their 100% drops. Accessing this area requires a raw chicken offered to the chicken shrine in Zanaris.
Two dragons may be found in the Corsair Cove Dungeon. Accessing this area requires completion of Dragon Slayer II, but it is the closest location to a bank.
Black dragons may also be found in the Wilderness in two locations; the Lava Maze Dungeon and Wilderness Slayer Cave. There are two dragons in the Lava Maze Dungeon, and accessing them requires a lengthy trek through the Lava Maze, unless the player has 82 Agility (boostable at 77). Some antipoison may be needed due to the presence of poison spiders near the dragons. There are also three dragons in the Wilderness Slayer Cave; these dragons are slightly stronger to those found in the other locations mentioned above and are the only ones to reside in a multi-way combat zone, but are faster to access compared to the ones underneath the Lava Maze.